Christian: Hmmm, I am faced by a moral dilemma totally unrelated to religion. What Would Jesus Do?
Agnostic: Well, Considering you think he's all powerful and everywhere at the same time why don't you ask him rather than sitting there staring at your stupid wristband that cost you £3,000,000 and has the letters W.W.J.D encrusted in diamonds on it so you get blinded the next time you look at it in bright sunlight because you think it might help you more than your all-powerful, ever loving, everywhere at the same time superhuman creature god...thing.
Yes, You guessed it, it's time for Simon to moan at some of the ridiculous Christian ideas that I hear being shouted, screamed and generally burning my ears at how illogical they seem. For Example, I saw a bunch of Christians in the Market Square the other day, all of them old people with some form of flag with most of them playing instruments or singing hymns. Now, I don't know whether I'm right about this or I'm just stereotyping here, but the majority of people I see in the Market Square (In Nottingham) are young people going shopping, this raises the question; What were they trying to do? Convert People to Christianity? Yeah, wishful thinking methinks. How are a bunch of old people singing hymns and waving a flag ,when you can't even hear them singing and can just see that they're a bunch of old people, going to convert anybody when the majority are either already in a religion/ young people who couldn't care less/ atheists or agnostics that know better than to pay any attention to evangelists?
I think that's enough moaning for today, although I will continue this post in "The Christian Approach to EVERYTHING Part 2". While you're waiting for the next post check out http://www.metacritic.com/ ; It's a review site that takes everybody else's reviews for Games, Films, DVD's, TV and Music and gives their own score based on the arguments made by others - quite clever methinks...
No comments:
Post a Comment